Home Forums Horse and Musket Napoleonic Blucher Leak!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sparker
    Participant

Dear All,

Please find a link to my leak about Sam Mustafa’s ‘Blucher’here: http://sparkerswargames.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/blucher-leak.html

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Sparker.

http://sparkerswargames.blogspot.com.au/
    'Blessed are the peacekeepers, for they shall need to be well 'ard'
    Matthew 5:9

Marshal SinCere
    Participant

LOL I spotted the two Klenau’s as well! Very mysterious.

Thanks for the update Sparker, I’m looking forward to Blucher and the first shots look great.

Gustav
    Participant

Interesting, very interesting – especially campaign mode !!

Nick the Lemming
    Participant
    Jeff Glasco
    Participant

Sparker,

Thanks for posting this “leak”. Can you tell us how artillery is represented, all batteries or just horse and heavy batteries like Grande Armee?

Jeff

Sparker
    Participant

Hi Jeff,

Well this is an area we have agonised over, and playtested several times. Of course it may change, although I doubt it as the end result is very elegant. Essentially its left up to the player how to divide up his artillery between ‘Grande Batteries’, smaller groups of batteries, or individual batteries which are not featured themselves but which add firepower to the Infantry or Cavalry brigades they support. So the whole gamut of artillery support. But be warned – good luck trying to have your artillery blat away the live long day! If you don’t keep it and concentrate it at the point of decision you will soon find it dissipates to nothing….

http://sparkerswargames.blogspot.com.au/
    'Blessed are the peacekeepers, for they shall need to be well 'ard'
    Matthew 5:9

Jeff Glasco
    Participant

Sparker,

That makes a lot of sense. Artillery in the Napoleonic era seems to have been split up (divisional and brigade guns) or massed to provide firepower at a certain point. I look forward to buying these rules when they come out.

Thanks,

Jeff

deephorse
    Participant

Strange that everyone leaking this has the same leak.  It almost looks orchestrated!

That said I like his products and will almost certainly buy this.

Play is what makes life bearable - Michael Rosen

Sam Mustafa
    Participant

I wouldn’t say “orchestrated,” but certainly  “Authorized.”   We’re in the final stages of layout and editing now, and I told people that those pages were OK for posting if they wanted to.

When the photography is done and we get some really pretty bits, I’ll probably release some more.

deephorse
    Participant

And a Blucher Lite just to ease us into it please.

Play is what makes life bearable - Michael Rosen

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.