Home Forums General Tabletop RPG’s Chivalry & Sorcery 5th Edition

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Timothy Myall
    Participant

Any players of C&S 5e here? I picked it up during lockdown and have been running a game. I am able to get it working fine via video one on one. However it does require a fair amount of prep. That said really enjoying the experience and a damn sight better than not gaming.

Steve Johnson
    Participant

Nope, but I remember a game by the same name (IIRC) from the mid 1970’s, which was seen a rival to D&D.

Alan Millicheap
    Participant

Nope, but I remember a game by the same name (IIRC) from the mid 1970’s, which was seen a rival to D&D.

So do I

It was in really really really  tiny print which caused me to get my eyes tested and as a result had to wear glasses

Striker
    Participant

I have the 5th ed and bought into the Rising Sun KS.  I had the 2nd ed (sold it) and still have 3rd I picked up at GenCon years ago.  I’m going to start up a campaign once lockdowns clear, I really dislike gaming over the web.  That will give me time to hammer out the magic and faith systems so it goes smoother.  Re-reading the magic system has really put me off 5E magic.  We were going to do Harn but C&S has more potential for fantasy elements, good since most of the players are coming from 5E and will want some fantasy vs more historical rpg.  But, I do like the rules and the way magic is handled.  We won’t be using all the faith parts because we’ll be in their fantasy land vs real world.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.