Home Forums General General Christmas post compares two sets of rules

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

will uploading a long post on Christmas Morning, and running a scenario that compares two sets of rules.

I have the games on the table now and hope to have everything ready by Christmas Eve.

There is a brief outline and video trailer on my blog.

LINK – http://battlefieldswarriors.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/special-christmas-post.html

Participant

awesome, looking forward to it!

Richmond, VA. Let's play!

Participant

Cool idea Norm, I will enjoying reading it.

Participant

Thanks – I played the One Hour Wargame session today and did the video recording. So far the blog post is at around 5000 words and I have done the video clips for the battlefield, figure scales, Order of Battle, the rulebooks and I am just uploading the OHW AAR now.

I just need to get the Black Powder game played, recorded and uploaded (hopefully tomorrow and /or Wednesday ), then a few hours to tidy up the blog report and then on Christmas morning, take around 45 minutes to bring it all together and post.

It has all moved from a ‘maybe’ a few weeks ago to now a more definite meeting of the deadline.

Participant

Just a reminder regarding my Christmas Day post.

I can confirm that this post will be ready for Christmas Morning. Against the usual demands of pre-Christmas activity, I have managed to get  both games played and the associated videos done, plus the four supporting video clips. The post text is pretty much as I would want it, with just a few of the rough edges to be knocked off over the next day or so.

In total, the post should  provide more than an hours entertainment.  It is not that the post is anything special, but rather a blog recognition that there are many people for a host of reasons who might appreciate something hobby related on or over Christmas.

Participant

I may have to read the post boxing day Norm, me thinks fine wine and dinner may get in the way.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.