Home Forums General General Christmas Thanks!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone that helps makes TWW what it is.
    A heartfelt thanks to all the people that support me.

Forum posters, without whom the forums would be empty.
    Sponsor members who pay to say thanks, their support helps toward the running costs.
    Trader members, without whom the front page would be empty and critically there would be no TWW.

Here is to another six years!

Participant

… and “Thanks!” to the man who brings all of those together and makes it happen.

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Participant

Yes, thanks Mike for keeping this a friendly pace to meet.

Participant

Wot they sed^

Participant

Wot they sed^

Seconded…

One who puts on his armour should not boast like one who takes it off.
    Ahab, King of Israel; 1 Kings 20:11

Participant

Thanks for your hard work behind the scenes and I can’t believe it is 6 years since you set it up!

Participant

Christmas Tanks to you, too, Mike!

Participant

This online community has had more impact on my hobby life than any other has ever had.

Keymaster

This online community has had more impact on my hobby life than any other has ever had.

Hopefully in a positive way?

Participant

Agree with all the above. Thank you, Mike, for a great site – with some of the best discussions in the hobby – and a Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Daryl

Participant

Yeah – Thanks Mike! And everyone else who contributes. There is a lot of creativity and inspiration on display here, and I don’t think that I’ve ever seen a mean-spirited post on TWW. I can’t even think of any moderately snarky posts. It is a super positive environment.

Participant

Thank you Mike and everyone else who makes this a great place to visit and talk about our hobby. I’ve picked up a fair few new gaming ideas looking at others posts and been blown away by some of the painting that people can achieve.
    Here’s to many more TWW Christmas’s

Tally-Ho! Check out my blog at…..
    http://steelcitywargaming.wordpress.com/

Participant

Hopefully in a positive way?

I’m still here aren’t I? I had stalled as a wargamer/miniature painter until I found this website, and the blogs it links to. Suddenly 6mm became my jam and I haven’t looked back since.

Participant

And thanks to you too Mike, you have made a great site.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.