Home Forums Sci Fi 15mm Sci-Fi Chrome Hammer: Ascension Playtest

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jason Smith
    Participant

I’m working on a solo game supplemental/related to Chrome Hammer. Here’s a recounting of the test of a sort of “boss fight”.

Severance Package Mission

A scene of miniature combat with stormtroopers, a battle suit and a defeated Dwarf Mage

Darkest Star Games
    Participant

Pretty brilliant for a playtest!  And of course the hilarious commentary.  The head stand and the Dwarf’s quote made me audibly guffaw.  Great stuff, and it sounds like the supplement is coming along nicely.  Thought about what would happen if they went into an underground facility, all labyrinthian?

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Mike Headden
    Participant

Great terrain, beautiful figures, entertaining and informative write up. Thanks!

Are the corp goons White Dragon figures? I have some of their Talos suits which I’d hoped might be big enough to work as smallish 20mm …. but they don’t. Doh! I may yet use them as assassin droids.

Anyway, I like what you’ve done with them, whatever the manufacturer!

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is entirely optional!

Jason Smith
    Participant

Thought about what would happen if they went into an underground facility, all labyrinthian?

Thanks!

I hadn’t though about that. Now I’ll have to see if I can fit it in. 🙂

Jason Smith
    Participant

Great terrain, beautiful figures, entertaining and informative write up. Thanks!

Are the corp goons White Dragon figures?

Thanks! They are indeed White Dragon Marine Tactical Unit figures (and some Talos Exosuits, actually). They’ve got some nice detail. I just have to be careful that I don’t keep snapping them off at the ankles. 🙂

Jason Smith
    Participant

Well, after way too long, this game is available to humans!

https://www.wargamevault.com/m/product/354627

Darkest Star Games
    Participant

Congrats!  I’d say I’m glad it’s only available for humans but I’m sure the A.I.s (all hail the almighty and wise beneficent overlords) have already hacked themselves a copy…

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.