Home Forums General General Chrome, IOS 7

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Worley
    Participant

Just a heads up that I can’t seem to log in to the website via Chrome on my iPad, but Safari works just fine.  🙂

willz
    Participant

Jeff every other day I am unable to log in to this web site, it tells me I am using an unsupported system.

Which is not true , not being a computer geek I can only assume that web site security system is to rigid, but what do I know.

All I do is log on via an other system it seems to work but if the problem happens more often or too others it may discourage use.  That would be sad.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by willz.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by willz.
    Mike
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Thanks for the posts, alas I have no coding skills so rely on the fact that TWW uses a very common format/platform to make it accessible to all.
    It uses WordPress.
    If a browser can’t work with WP I am not sure there is much I can do.
    Sorry.
    But if you have a browser that is compatible with WP/TWW Bob is your uncle as they say!

There was a few weeks back a massive problem where the site told EVERYONE they were using IE7 when in fact no-one was.
    The root cause of this was found and corrected, is this the error you get William Harley?

willz
    Participant

Yes mike sometimes it tells me something like that but I seem to have solved it now touch wood.

Mike
    Keymaster

GG

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.