Home Forums Sci Fi 6mm Sci-Fi CinC Miniatures Solar Empire Marines

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Thuseld
    Participant

Some of these miniatures have no pictures online. So here they are.

Solar Empire Marines command strip.

Solar Empire Marines

Civilians

Militia

Angel Barracks

I use the SEM as the BPI corporate mercs.
    Nice figures.

Thuseld
    Participant

Shipping, and now customs is bad though. I will be making another order for my brother to bring back from America at Christmas.

Northern Monkey
    Participant

CinC make some lovely stuff its just a pity they are not so easy to get hold off reliably over here (UK)

My attempt at a Blog: http://ablogofwar.blogspot.co.uk/

Angel Barracks

I could not get them direct, I wanted a couple of packs and the guy there said it was not worth the hassle to do the order for such a small amount.
    I got them eventually through Wargames Emporium but decided not to buy anything from him again..

Northern Monkey
    Participant

I had a US friend get mine as like you my order was too small for him to be bothered with

My attempt at a Blog: http://ablogofwar.blogspot.co.uk/

Thuseld
    Participant

Interesting. I just went for bulk in an attempt to save on shipping. I forgot about customs, who slapped an extra £15 onto my costs. But they are sooo pretty. As such, orders will be going through my brother in the USA from now on.

Mr. Average
    Participant

I could not get them direct, I wanted a couple of packs and the guy there said it was not worth the hassle to do the order for such a small amount. I got them eventually through Wargames Emporium but decided not to buy anything from him again..

I have had mixed results with CinC, and got a similar attitude that I didn’t really get.  I like the quality of their casting but even living in the US it took three months for him to get his stuff to me, and his response to my inquiries (which were very polite, I thought) was defensive and irritable.  I’m reluctant to bother with that again when there are so many alternatives available.

Angel Barracks

hmmmmm I think I will sell mine.

irishserb
    Participant

The figs are very nice, thanks for posting the pix.  Sorry to read of your experiences in dealing with CinC.  I’m in the US, and service have been extremely consistent over the years, with orders almost always taking three weeks.  I’m surprised that he just doesn’t list a minimum order amount on his website.

I met him a couple of times some years ago.  He actually was quite pleasant, but strikes me as a very pragmatic person. Maybe that just doesn’t translate well across e-comms.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.