Home Forums General Conventions and Shows Claymore 2022

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just back from Claymore with a raft of photos of the games, a selection of random purchases, some money from the two things I sold at the Bring & Buy and a sensation of complete exhaustion. Oh dear, I am getting old. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sold the Horizon: Zero Dawn Kickstarter exclusive set for fifty quid and three dozen Imperial Fists space marines for thirty-five. The former a duplicate bought by mistake and the latter had not seen the table in 14 years. Paid the club their cut and was very happy.

Bought a pack of river bits from Coritani for forty quid, three spray paints at a tenner each, four paint pots at a couple of quid apiece, two 10mm 3D printed Churchills for a quid, a pack of Warbases 2mm warbands for three pound twenty, some 2mm tufts for two-fifty and a pack of Supreme Littleness casualty figures for a quid. Not quite break even but close enough.

The show seemed busy enough and the traders I spoke to seemed happy with the business they’d done.

Caught up with a large number of people I hadn’t seen for a while, which was great.

For some reason Tiny Wargames weren’t able to make it after all. Shame. Though their mats were being sold by Mighty Minis UK.

I’ve uploaded the pictures to Imageshack and the link to that is https://imageshack.com/a/YmjW7/1

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Participant

Thanks for all the pics – enjoyed.

Participant

Thank you for the photo feast it is very much appreciated.

Participant

Glad you liked the pictures. In enjoy seeing photos of the shows I can’t get to so it seems only fair to return the favour.

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.