Home Forums Modern Cold War campaign pack coming from NWG and Dog's Brush

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey all!  I am thrilled to announce that myself and Ivan of Nordic Weasels Games will be collaborating on a small campaign supplement for our platoon-level wargames, “A Sergeants War” and “No End in Sight”.

It’ll be set in the early 50s in a “cold war gone hot” setting, featuring 8-10 scenarios that link into each other.
    Scenarios will list relevant data and stats for both systems, making it suitable for more gamers. They should also be generic enough that you could have fun with them, even if you play something entirely different.  We’ll include ideas and suggestions for how to convert the games to other systems.

The scenarios will be around the platoon level with some smaller and larger actions and will focus on the hapless troops that happen to be thrown into the action as tempers flare and a crisis develops.

More details as things get closer.
    I know cold war is a popular period and the 50’s should give plenty of opportunity to use some of your ww2 toys.

Participant

Oh !!!!! How cool is this !!!!!

Participant

The first two scenarios will be a bit of “secret agent” fun, with chasing secret agents down airstrips and whatnot.

As the campaign goes on, it’ll get bigger and more involved.

I imagine they should end up working really well for most any game that has individual basing and works on the platoon level. If you play Chain Reaction or Force on Force, you’ll probably be just fine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.