Home Forums WWII Conflict of Heroes – Awakening the Bear! Game Review

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sean Gewecke
    Participant

I posted a review of Conflict of Heroes – Awakening the Bear! on my blog.  Review

This is a hex and chit war-game, but it isn’t as complicated as some others that I’ve played.  That isn’t to say there isn’t a lot going on.  There are lots of options available and you have to use your troops wisely if you hope to achieve victory.

The artwork and game components are very high quality and look great.

CoH

The game has an expansion for solo play (and I have played several games of the base game solo) as well as a few other expansions to expand the game and a few more on the way.

If you are into board games of this sort, I would strongly suggest you check it out.

The best player, isn't always the winning player.

kavita1
    Participant

Thanks for the review. That was very helpful. I had been looking at this for a while – definately going to go for it now 🙂

Sean Gewecke
    Participant

I’m glad I could help.  I’d love to hear your thoughts when you get your copy.

The best player, isn't always the winning player.

Northern Monkey
    Participant

Sound really interesting and the two expansions you mention could give it plenty of variety, something a lot of board wargames lack, if they did a western Europe version i’d be in, its a shame ive never really been that interested in the eastern front

My attempt at a Blog: http://ablogofwar.blogspot.co.uk/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.