Home Forums Sci Fi General Sci-Fi Cool sci-fi artwork

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Keymaster

Darkest Star Games
    Participant

Wow, that was a whole lot of sci-fi in one picture!  Some serious blasts from the past.

A couple of major things missing though: Krites from”Critters”, the robot from “Saturn 5”, Sean Connery from “Outland”, anything from “Red Dwarf” and “Dr. Who”, someone from “Dune”…

Love that they put in Mork and Dekard, as well as the slug looking ship from “Battle Beyond the Stars”.

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Rhoderic
    Participant

I consider sci-fi to be “my culture” but couldn’t begin to identify all of these. A fair deal I recognise and some others might ring a bell if I’m reminded of them, but there are definitely some unknowns in there.

Mike
    Keymaster

K-9 and the TARDIS are there, I reckon one of the Doctors is too, just need to find him.

Darkest Star Games
    Participant

Ah, just saw the Tardis.  And the aliens from “Spaced Invaders”, funny movie.  Howard the duck caught me off guard too!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Cameronian
    Participant

Babylon 5, Deep Space 9 and Bladerunner in there too.

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Thomaston
    Participant

EEEVAAAAA

Tired is enough.
    R-rated narcissism

greg954
    Participant

There’s even a couple of what looks like Gremlins.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.