Home Forums General Conventions and Shows Cotswolds gaming day 25th September 2022

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I an going to this show and putting on Molwitz using 30mm Spencer Smith figures.

Anyone going.

Sunday 25th September 2022
    Westwoods Community Centre
    Bassett Road
    Northleach
    Cheltenham
    Gloucestershire
    GL54 3QJ
    08.30 – 17.00

Keymaster

Is there a link for it?

Participant

No link Mike, as this is something Keith organises himself. It is a very relaxed sort of club night atmosphere, with a bunch of ‘friends’ that Keith knows getting together to put on games. Visitors are welcome but can’t remember the entrance fee, which covers hall hire etc. Any ‘profit’ goes to charity.

I’ll be there with a 10mm ImagiNations game circa Europe 1850’s. Look forward to seeing your game as always Willz.

Keymaster

Ah right, cheers.
    No traders/vendors then?

Participant

No, nothing like that Mike.

Participant

No link Mike, as this is something Keith organises himself. It is a very relaxed sort of club night atmosphere, with a bunch of ‘friends’ that Keith knows getting together to put on games. Visitors are welcome but can’t remember the entrance fee, which covers hall hire etc. Any ‘profit’ goes to charity. I’ll be there with a 10mm ImagiNations game circa Europe 1850’s. Look forward to seeing your game as always Willz.

see you there Steve.

Participant

A show report and sort of AAR from yesterdays get together. Good to chat with Willz who was on the table adjacent to ours. A lovely day out in short. Details can be found on my BlogL

https://wwiiwargaming.blogspot.com/2022/09/cotswold-wargames-day-2022.html

Participant

Great report Steve!

Looks a brilliant day out.

Thanks for all the photos – I forget how big 28mm games can be!

Your game was excellent – lots of space to manoeuvre 10mm figs in, a different feel to 28mm but just as, if not more, interesting in my  book.

Lovely combination of practical and aesthetically pleasing terrain (Not sure I’ve ever seen a rhubarb plantation before!).  Like the railway tracks.

Thanks for posting.

Participant

Glad you enjoyed it Guy!

Participant

Fantastic post Steve, it was great to meet you and have a chat.  The day was great fun but went by too fast as always.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.