Home Forums Modern Cuba Libre – Cronistria Fight #9

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

All,

It’s 1845 on 18 April 1990, and Team 6-4 (plus two men of 6-2) is on the move. Tico, Blue, and a squad of Cronistrian Democrat Militia (CDM) just blasted a hole in the perimeter of the enemy base at Petroika, and now Team 6-4+ is on the way to the building where Turk and Panda are being held by members of Demjanovic’s Tigers, a Serbian commando battalion. There are also members of the Yugoslavian Army in the area.

Redrum leads the charge on the target building. He did very well for himself today, earning the Bronze Star with V. To see how the fight went, please check the blog at:
    http://cubalibrewargame.blogspot.com/2016/02/cuba-libre-cronistria-fight-9.html

So right now Rooey, Redrum, Goss, Bolt, and Turk are operating the enemy APC to escape with Blade, Rock, and Panda out of action in the troop hold. But Serb commandos are moving to intercept them as we speak, so stay tuned for the next batrep.

V/R,
    Jack

Participant

Great AAR, love the fruit stands.

Participant

Regarding the fruit bins, I soon realized I don’t have any furniture for the interior of the buildings, so I used what I had ๐Ÿ˜‰

V/R,
    Jack

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.