Home Forums Alternate History Pulp Cutie dinosaurs discovered in a Lost World

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Victoria Dickson
    Participant

Reports have come in regarding the discovery of surviving dinosaurs on a previously undiscovered plateau in Darkest Africa…

Or to put it another way I was bored and had some greenstuff lying around. 😉

I haven’t painted it yet because I want to make a mould from it first, the grandkids want one each.

I aim to make a variety of dinosaurs, Triceratops, Brontosaurus and some raptors are top of the list.  No idea when I’ll get round to them though.

Mike
    Keymaster

That’s wicked.

Just Jack
    Participant

Vicki,

I’m so happy to ‘see’ you, hope this means all is well, we certainly missed you!  Dinosaurs, eh? C’mon, you need some tanks or something shooting at them! 😉

V/R,

Jack

kyoteblue
    Participant

Happy to see you posting Victoria! Grand Kids love Dinos!!!

Victoria Dickson
    Participant

That’s wicked.

I need to work a bit more on the skin, but I’m happy with the pose and the teeth. 🙂

Vicki, I’m so happy to ‘see’ you, hope this means all is well, we certainly missed you! Dinosaurs, eh? C’mon, you need some tanks or something shooting at them! 😉 V/R, Jack

Sorry for the silence, just been really busy with other things.  I need to catch up on your battle reports, I haven’t forgotten. 🙂

I may, just possibly, have vague ideas of dinosaurs on Venus too, with Venusians riding them facing off against Victorian Sci Fi colonists.  Colonists with steam tanks.  Would that do? :p

Happy to see you posting Victoria! Grand Kids love Dinos!!!

Thanks, and they really do. 🙂

irishserb
    Participant

That is so seriously cool!!

Victoria Dickson
    Participant

A couple of Triceratops, an adult and a young one (calf?).  The moulds are done for these and the Tyranosaur, just got to get casting and painting now. 🙂

I need to do some Cutie explorers/big game hunters too I guess, and some native bearers.  Oh, and dig out my copy of Adventures in Jimland that I bought years ago and never did anything with, make more dinosaur species and work on jungle terrain. No rest for the wicked. 🙂

Mike
    Keymaster

Oooh yes. OTT amounts of baggage on them I hope?!

They are cute! No doubt they behave just like puppies. Slobber, slobber, slobber.

Self taught, persistently behind the times, never up to date. AKA ~ jeff
    More verbosity: http://petiteguerre.blogspot.com/

Rhoderic
    Participant

Oh no, the cuties are growing bigger! Soon we won’t have enough grimdark to hold them back…

How about doing some Dino Riders or Eldar Exodites after this project? 

kyoteblue
    Participant

Cool.

Victoria Dickson
    Participant

How about doing some Dino Riders or Eldar Exodites after this project?

Your wish is my command. 🙂

He’s blue because he’s a native of Venus, where as we all know dinosaurs also evolved and still survive…

I now have to decide whether to continue with the original plan of a Lost World in central Africa or to play exactly the same games set in Britain’s Venusian colonies, with added big battle actions.  Decisions, decisions…

kyoteblue
    Participant

You could do both.

Victoria Dickson
    Participant

You could do both.

True, it means doubling up on some figures (bearers and native askaris), but it would be doable.  Great, now I have three options to choose between. 

Rhoderic
    Participant

Oh that is so cool!

Also, I forgot to say, I’m enthralled and absolutely terrified at the same time by the grin on that T-Rex.

Mike
    Keymaster

colonies!!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.