Home Forums Modern Day of the Rangers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Colin Phillips
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Hopefully it isn’t bad form to post this here but I thought the members may be interested.  Skirmish Sangin has launched it first Kickstarter and you can find it here:

We have recently released at Historicon our new initial range of 28mm Rangers and Deltas and the aim of the Kickstarter is to increase that range. This figure range is usable for any 90s operations through to early noughties think Tora Bora (Afghanistan) and the invasion of Iraq. So please drop by if that an area of interest. These figures supports our latest supplement called Maalintii Rangers ( Somali for Day of the Rangers) which is just packed with great scenarios and information

I would also like to know if any of you play Skirmish Sangin? We provide free monthly scenarios on our blog http://skirmishsangin.blogspot.co.nz/ so that might help players looking to do new scenarios.

OK I will stop the hard sell now and I hope you are all having fun gaming moderns, because regardless of what game you play in the genre its one more of us and one less of them 🙂

cheers

Colin

Angel Barracks

OK I will stop the hard sell now and I hope you are all having fun gaming moderns, because regardless of what game you play in the genre its one more of us and one less of them

That almost sounds genre-ist!

😛

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.