Home Forums Nordic Weasel Games Sci-fi / Fantasy Death Guard vs. Eldar, FiveCore Style

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Coyotepunc
    Participant

OK, so I had a chance for another solo game today. I fought the Death Guard of Nurgle against Eldar using the FiveCore 3rd Editon rules. You can check it out at https://rollin-with-my-homies.blogspot.com/2020/06/fivecore-blue-world.html

Please visit my OSR products for sale at
    www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/17194/Punkrabbitt-Publishing

kyoteblue
    Participant

This link works!!

Andrew Beasley
    Participant

Very neat board.  The blue is a great change from red!

Bit bothered by the upside down glasses / vase – hope they are plastic for the sake of your feet – not that I’ve every done something similar and knocked them off the table while in socks. Who me, never…

Where did you get the fish skeleton from?  I’ve seen land based dinosaur models and the ‘3D puzzle’ type of fish but not one like yours.

Coyotepunc
    Participant

Very neat board. The blue is a great change from red! Bit bothered by the upside down glasses / vase – hope they are plastic for the sake of your feet – not that I’ve every done something similar and knocked them off the table while in socks. Who me, never… Where did you get the fish skeleton from? I’ve seen land based dinosaur models and the ‘3D puzzle’ type of fish but not one like yours.

It’s all translucent blue acrylic 🙂 Much less likely to break when dropped. The fish skeleton was a dollar store buy from the Halloween stuff two years ago. The original plan was to have a variety of large and small animal skeletons scattered about the terrain, but in the end I got lazy and didn’t add them in. They might figure into whatever I do after the jungle stuff.

Please visit my OSR products for sale at
    www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/17194/Punkrabbitt-Publishing

Ivan Sorensen
    Participant

I’m a huge fan of “exotic” looking gaming tables and this is certainly one exotic looking table!

But it’s good for us to sometimes remember space battles don’t tend to place on Earth-like rolling hills after all!

Nordic Weasel Games
    https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/5701/Nordic-Weasel-Games?src=browse5701

Darkest Star Games
    Participant

Really cool table dude!  I love exotic locals for games, a great deviation from the standard jungle green.

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

fairoaks024
    Participant

I love the blue world scenery, very proper sci fi.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.