Home Forums Sci Fi General Sci-Fi Dedburgh – Zombies, the Pink Pearls and Zed Troopers in the Suburbs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This game was played way back on 11 August.  Shortly after it was played my mother’s health deteriorated and I had to stay overnight on her floor as was not to be left alone.  Although we have played a few games I have been too tired to write them up.

Aiden (age 8) played the Zed Troopers and I played the Pink Pearls.  It was quite a long game but action packed!

So you will find the report here

http://www.morvalearth.co.uk/Zombies/Akulas%20Game%2007/Pink%20Peril%20and%20Z-Troops.htm

Pink Pearls

Zed Troopers

Action

Participant

Good looking game!  Bummer that not all of the girls made it out, that’ll be rough on the harmonies.  I do hope your family is well.

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Participant

Thanks for posting, I throughly enjoyed this AAR. I was intrigued when seeing the title with “Pink Pearls” in it. I had visions of an armed hen night, what with that pink limo and all. Wasn’t a million miles away I suppose. Anyway thanks again for the effort, looks to of been a fun game.

I can only echo what DSG said, hope your family is well.

Participant

Thanks for the kind words.  I am sad to say that mum passed away painlessly and peacefully holding my hand on Sunday.  The family were present.

The excellent Marie Curie nurses had been in, did her hair and made her comfortable.  She always perked up when they came and they got a smile.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.