Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Shawn Carpenter
    Participant

If you’re an AAG fan, you know that we’ve had nothing but bad luck with our forum for the last six months or more. It’s like we rolled a sequence of ones on our Reaction Tests and kept drawing a Fog of War card that said, “BOOM! (That was Your Forum Exploding).” As a result, folks who follow our games haven’t had a place to hang out and talk FoF, TW, or AZ. That’s all changed, now! Mike has been kind enough to extend his hospitality and allow us to set up an AAG forum here on The Wargames Website and we were more than happy to accept!

You’ll notice that we’ve kept the number of forums to a minimum. We may add some more in the future, but for now, I think this will do. There are forums for each of our games where you can ask question, share scenarios, show off your painting chops, etc., and there’s this forum for AAG related chit-chat that isn’t necessarily linked specifically to one of our titles.

The same general rule applies here that applied at the old AAG forum: Don’t be a jerk! You guys did a great job of following that rule on our old house, so I’m sure you’ll do fine with it here, too!

So, welcome to the new digs! Make yourself at home!

Shawn.

Shawn Carpenter
    [email protected]
    www.ambushalleygames.net

Mike
    Keymaster

Glad to have you here!

Matt Smith
    Participant

Yay!

Welcome to your new place, good to see AA back again and Bravo Zulus to Mike for helping you out.

Darn you made me do my first post ever, I’ll have to post something interesting next time!

Matt

Shawn Carpenter
    Participant

Thanks for the warm welcome, Matt! Hopefully we’ll give you lots of cool stuff to post about – that’s the plan, anyway!

Shawn Carpenter
    [email protected]
    www.ambushalleygames.net

Richard Holden
    Participant

great to have you back ,rally missed the forums

Shawn Carpenter
    Participant

We missed ’em, too. It’s always been fun to hang out with you guys!

Shawn Carpenter
    [email protected]
    www.ambushalleygames.net

Pedro Ruiz
    Participant

A great news! Welcome again!

Cheers,

Pedro

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Shawn Carpenter:

This is great news! Now I can find out all the things I need for ultramodern gaming in one convenient place. Welcome aboard and may all your ones become sixes, eights, tens or twelves from here on in. And a big thanks to Editor Mike for making this possible.

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod Robertson.

Baz Baziah
    Participant

Nice new home and nice to see you back. Looking forward to chatting with folk on all things AA

Jim

Splod
    Participant

Good to see a new home! I’ve really missed the old forum.

Darryl Smith
    Participant

Sounds like AAG’s presence here might also help drive more traffic to this site as a whole…a win win!

Kudos for being back, and ditto to what others have mentioned…we need a place to chat about the various AAG products.

Buckeye Six Actual
    https://ambushedinthealley.blogspot.com/
    http://foragecaps.blogspot.com/
    http://germancolonialgaming.blogspot.com/

Steve Rysemus
    Participant

Glad to see you guys are back!

RKE Steve

Stan Martens
    Participant

Hoorah!!!! Great to have an AAG Forum and see you folks back again Shawn.  Thanks TWW for the support.

Cheers.

Mike Proudlock
    Participant

Great to have a forum back. Not having a place to see what others are dong with the game, or to be able to get those quick answers to rule problems has been disappointing.

Good you’ve found a new home for the forum,

Great news !

Jon Winczek
    Participant

Hello

glad to see you again guys 🙂

Shawn Carpenter
    Participant

Glad to be back!

Shawn Carpenter
    [email protected]
    www.ambushalleygames.net

TXWargamer
    Participant

I have had strong withdrawals since the old site went away. I am so glad to have found AAG again!

later

john

http://lzbravo.blogspot.com/ – Wargames Blog

Later
    John
    http://lzbravo.blogspot.com/

Baz Baziah
    Participant

Shaun,
    You mentioned on the AZ part of the board of looking through the remains of the old forum for a QRS, how much of this old one is left and could more of it be recovered as there was a lot of good stuff on there that would be good to resurrect?

Jim

Shawn Carpenter
    Participant

Unfortunately, it isn’t recoverable.

Shawn Carpenter
    [email protected]
    www.ambushalleygames.net

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.