Home Forums General PC and Console Gaming Downloading 170gig just to get some good outside shots.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Testing using track file from dedicated server.

So my track files from the 4YA ww2 server works perfectly even tho they are over an hour long. So I downloaded the open beta dedicated server program and ran it. I did a fantastically cool ww2 mission. Shot down 2 P47s, damaged a Sptifire and tricked another one to crash into a bridge. Sadly my multiplayer track file broke after 10ish minutes.. don’t know why it breaks when the 4YA track doesn’t break.

So I did a short 1 vs 1 F14 vs F5 dogfight over Las Vegas. As the F14 breaks tracks instantly.

Again the track broke. However by going into the track file in the dedicated server folder og using that one. I managed to capture the whole 2 minute dogfight as it was. But since this is just an outside recording. I can’t manipulate the F4 view as you can in a singleplayer track or the multiplayer track from my DCS folder.

But it’s better than nothing. Will see if the dedicated server track works on an F14 track that is longer than 2 minutes.

Proximity fuse would have killed on the first shot.
    At 2:56 the explosion of the second shot was way high, is that one of the inccuracies of the replay file?

Proximity fuse would have killed on the first shot. At 2:56 the explosion of the second shot was way high, is that one of the inccuracies of the replay file?

Might be, or might just be some graphical glitch.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.