Home Forums Sci Fi 15mm Sci-Fi Early Hammers Slammers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John TreadawayJohn Treadaway
    Participant

To support Brigades release of their early Slammers vehicles, I have put a new page up on the website with stats and play sheets and so forth. So the slighlty less unstoppable Slammers are just as awesome! Have a look here – all photos thanks to Tony Francis.

John Treadaway

www.hammers-slammers.com
    http://www.hammers-slammers.com

"They don't have to like us, snake, they just have t' make the payment schedule" Lt Cooter - Hammer's Slammers
    MikeMike
    Keymaster

Cool.
    Cadbury’s Chocolate Fingers FTW!

ian pillayian pillay
    Participant

Very cool! I do enjoy the Slammer-verse. Very crunchy without all the daft skulls and what-not.

Tally-Ho!

John TreadawayJohn Treadaway
    Participant

Very cool! I do enjoy the Slammer-verse. Very crunchy without all the daft skulls and what-not.

I believe that’s spelt ‘skulz’… And yes: I agree 100%. Proper nasty warfare but set in a (mostly) SF environment that looks a bit like VietNam  with ray guns.

Cool. Cadbury’s Chocolate Fingers FTW

They’re superb, aren’t they. Scratch built hangers based on something Tony Francis had hoarded for years until ‘just the right opportunity’ came along. There’s another nice shot of it from a different angle here:

I can’t quite remember what Tony used but it comes from the same sort of starting point, as I recall, as this did for me:

That brown thing top right (which I did a few years ago and still use regularly)  is a desk draw tidy turned upside down with a similar number of widgets, doors and windows added.

John Treadaway

www.hammers-slammers.com
    http://www.hammers-slammers.com

"They don't have to like us, snake, they just have t' make the payment schedule" Lt Cooter - Hammer's Slammers
    ian pillayian pillay
    Participant

John. Thanks for the correction, how could I get that spelling wrong..?!??!?? 😀

I love the novels and all the rule books. The models are fantastic and I really like the option that you can get them in 3 sizes. 6mm being my preferred scale.

Tally-Ho!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.