Home Forums WWII Early War Americans in 28mm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Buck Surdu
    Participant

Some month ago, I posted that I was having trouble finding early war US infantry for the Philippines and Wake Island in 28mm. The only figures available were from Pulp Figures. Those are excellent figures, but I wanted to add some variety. Steve Barber approached me about commissioning some figures. Several of us pooled our resources. You can see the results on Steve’s Web page. https://www.stevebarbermodels.com/store/-c38002555

Steve recently sent me an Email announcing the completion of the latest figure in this line: the BAR gunner.

I will order several of these as soon as they are available on this Web page. Between Steve’s figures and Bob Murch’s figures, I’ll be able to field a nice platoon for Combat Patrol with sufficient variety of poses. I have all the other figures, but with an upcoming move from Maryland to Florida, I haven’t had a chance to paint them yet; although, they are filed, primed, and based and in my to-be-painted box.

MikeMike
    Keymaster

That’s pretty cool.

Nathaniel Weber
    Participant

Fantastic stuff. The Philippines invasion would have plenty of great scenarios in it for gaming.

Buck Surdu
    Participant

Steve says that the BAR gunners will be available in a couple of weeks.  The rest of the line is available now.

I am hoping there is enough interest (and sales) that he’ll be able to justify sculpting some cavalry, Filipinos, naval personnel, artillery crew, etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.