Home Forums General Trading Post [eBay Sale] Fences / Gladiators / G.W. Primaris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Feel a bit of a cheek / cheat posting this as I’ve not been active in years but these bits need to go.

I have a few historical (Afgan / Gladiators), some picket fences and a pile of G.W. Primaris currently listed along with some other things that are gathering dust on shelves (mainly photography books).  Almost forgot the Twilight and Ducks…

I still have a couple of boxes to try and sort today (washing up and cleaning the kitchen comes first) so you may want to scan today and buy tomorrow!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/andrewbeasley/m.html?

Mike – if you feel its wrong me pushing my bits as a rare but returning visitor feel free to delete the post 🙂

Keymaster

Mike – if you feel its wrong me pushing my bits as a rare but returning visitor feel free to delete the post

Sorry, do I know you?

😉

Participant

If you have any sense the answer is NO!

I’ve now added a pile of none GW figures (Steampunk / Victorian / VBCW style) and wreck age / 40K / grim dark scenery

Keymaster

I am still impressed by your game at The Small Scale show I did, where you used knots for distance calculation on the sailing game.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.