Home Forums Ambush Alley Games Force on Force Eduring Freedom: Mk153 SMAWD Question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Robert Foran Robert Foran 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Andrew Frantz
    Participant

My club has asked that I host a modern game next week, so I figured it was time to blow the dust off Force on Force (been over a year since my last game). I want to do something different from my usual scenarios and was looking at #15 in the Enduring Freedom book – Battle of Danewah I. In the Coalition OOB (pg 102), the Marines have an Assault Engineer team with a Mk153 SMAW-D, but it doesn’t list what it’s stats are. What should they be? Also, are there any special rules for assault engineers that I am missing?

Cheers,

Andrew

Robert Foran
    Robert Foran
    Participant

My club has asked that I host a modern game next week, so I figured it was time to blow the dust off Force on Force (been over a year since my last game). I want to do something different from my usual scenarios and was looking at #15 in the Enduring Freedom book – Battle of Danewah I. In the Coalition OOB (pg 102), the Marines have an Assault Engineer team with a Mk153 SMAW-D, but it doesn’t list what it’s stats are. What should they be? Also, are there any special rules for assault engineers that I am missing? Cheers, Andrew

Main Rule book: Page 134 APPENDIX 1: EXAMPLE WEAPON SYSTEMS Infantry Support Weapons,
    SMAW Heavy AP:4/AT:2, +1 Positive Die shift to FP when attempting to destroy a building

Road to Baghdad has it as:
    SMAW Medium AP:4/AT:2(H), +1 Positive Die shift to FP when attempting to destroy a building

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Robert Foran Robert Foran. Reason: fixed formatting
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.