Home Forums Sci Fi 6mm Sci-Fi Epic Imperial Guard Armored Company

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Evil Dave
    Participant

I’ve started on some additions for my Turan Armored Company: Leman Russ and Demolishers At this point the Demolishers just need the highlights on the black, and the Russes need all their highlights. Hoping to finish them up in the next week or two and see about some 15mm Polybian Romans.

Andrew Beasley
    Participant

Very very nice!

Mike
    Keymaster

Memories!!!

Cool work sir!

Thomaston
    Participant

Very cool.
    When did you get these? If you got them recently they must have cost a house and several yachts.

Tired is enough.
    I like tiny miniatures

Evil Dave
    Participant

Thanks guys.

Not recently, Thomaston. 95% of this army from ’07 to ’14 maybe? Even the more recent additions haven’t broken the bank though. Buy big lots and part off what you don’t want, often times you ending up getting paid to keep what you want to keep.

willz
    Participant

Very nice looking models.

ian pillay
    Participant

Lovely brush work. I like the command tank. That banner looks brilliant.

Tally-Ho! Check out my blog at…..
    http://steelcitywargaming.wordpress.com/

Evil Dave
    Participant

Thanks guys.

I finished up the flock on the Russes and Demolishers today, well ahead of schedule. I’ve got a backlog of stuff to varnish, so I think I’ll be setting that up this weekend then snap some updated army pics as requested.

I hope to finish up some conversions on a small 15mm Polybian Roman army I picked up in the coming weeks, and then get some paint on them.

Evil Dave
    Participant

I’ve been painting my Turan Armored Company, on and off, for just just over two years now. With the exception of the Thunderbolts everything in the pictures below was finished in that time, some 5,000+ points. I’ve still got plenty left: 67 armored vehicles, 3 super-heavies, 40 Chimera and all the infantry I can pack into them. The plan is to keep plugging away until enough complaints have been filed and I move on to another Epic army. In the meantime, on to some 15mm Romans. I’ll come back to these later in the year to round out my entries for EpiComp[/url].

Mike
    Keymaster

Crumbs. Properly Epic.

Mr. Average
    Participant

You need some more tanks I think.

Evil Dave
    Participant
    Thomaston
    Participant

As an armchair infantryman I’ve never liked tanks, but those Shadowswords in the back looks good.

Tired is enough.
    I like tiny miniatures

Andrew Beasley
    Participant

Impressed – nice to see the flock looking the right size.

Too many times I’ve ended up with big lumpy looking clumps.

Evil Dave
    Participant

Thanks guys. It’s an ancient bag of GW’s green flock, Andrew. It bleeds like crazy if it gets wet, so I put it down with a thicker green/Elmer’s mix and then hit it with a non-acrylic varnish.

Mr. Average
    Participant

You remind me that I have my own armored battalion to finish. I start way more projects than my life will allow me to finish.

Superb work! Any chance we’ll get to see these fellas in action?

willz
    Participant

Cool but not enough tanks😃.

Mr. Average
    Participant

Cool but not enough tanks😃.

Well, clearly, he needs more tanks.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.