Home Forums Air and Sea Naval European Riverine actions in WW1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DMDM
    Participant

Morning all, I hope no-one will mind  a little bit of gratuitous self-promotion. I’ve recently published “River Wars”, a supplement for my “Steamer Wars” WW1 naval rules on Wargame Vault “River Wars” covers naval engagements on the Danube and other European waters and includes a host of new rules covering mines and torpedoes, troops on shore, land based features and targets and the riverine environment.  There are new ship data tables for over thirty new ship and vessel types from the navies of the United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, Serbia, Romania and Turkey.

River Wars can be had for the princely sum of $2.50 from Wargame Vault

http://www.wargamevault.com/product/147483/River-Wars

I’m looking at maybe two further supplements over the next year or so, one covering riverine actions in the Russian Civil War, the other expanding the campaign settings in Africa and the Tigris campaign.

Rules Junkie JimRules Junkie Jim
    Participant

Picked these up last week and I’ve already played two quick games games using them  (incredibly fast for me!), one an attack on a mooring point guarded by troops, the other a (failed) spar torpedo attack on a large gunboat.  The land rules are particularly welcome, and I can’t wait to see the RCW supplement.

DMDM
    Participant

Thanks for that RJJ, always good to get feedback 🙂

kyotebluekyoteblue
    Participant

Looks good !!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.