Home Forums General PC and Console Gaming F14 VS J11A

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

J11A is the Chinese version of the Su27, the A being litterly just a Su27SK put together by Chinese and Russians.

F14 and J11 are on the same weight class, made to do similar stuff.

This video actually has commentary track by yours truly.

Participant

Why couldn’t you just shoot him in the face in the first two engagements? ROE saying no engagement before the merge, or loaded only with tail-chasing heat-seekers?

I always think it’s a terrible waste to take an F-14 without a full load of Phoenixes, but presumably your F-14 splashed the other five bandits while they were still over fifty miles out.

All the best,

John.

Why couldn’t you just shoot jim in the face in the first two engagements? ROE saying no engsagement before the merge, or loaded onsly with tail-chasing heat-seekers? I always think it’s a terrible waste to take an F-14 without a full load of Phoenixes, but presumably your F-14 splashed the other five bandits while they were still over fifty miles out. All the best, John.

Yes, gentlemen’s agreement not to fire until merged. Or I  the AI cased forced scrip on them. At waypoint two weapons go free and they get attack order.

If I don’t do that. The AI  fire of both its missiles head on and either they hit me, and is over or they don’t and are more or less defenceless as I hunt them down.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.