Home Forums General PC and Console Gaming F16 vs New AI MiG29

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MiG didn’t stand much of a chance. The fights were short, and would be even shorter if i could actually get a proper lock with my AIM-9s  or hit a barn door with my cannon.

Participant

Wow.  Really kind of puts the myth (propaganda) that the 29 was superior right into the ground.

I too would like to see a same vs same fight, see how the planes work against one of their own.

…and maybe practice shooting at barns a little?  😛

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Wow. Really kind of puts the myth (propaganda) that the 29 was superior right into the ground. I too would like to see a same vs same fight, see how the planes work against one of their own. …and maybe practice shooting at barns a little? 😛

Did a 29 vs 29, video to come later, it was interesting.

One thing for sure. The 29’s gun radar/HUD symbol is far superior to the F16s.

I’m curious what you mean by better symbology on the Mig-29 becasue I have no idea on Russian HUDs.

Looks like a fun fight. Makes me wonder how effective the AI really is though. I thought Mig-29 were supposed to be better in the vertical.

You’ll see in the Mig vs Mig video. Basically when you have a radar lock and within gun range you get a piper and you simply maneuver to place the piper on the enemy plane and fire. And you are more or less guaranteed to hit. None of that funnel aiming silliness in the F16.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.