Home Forums Horse and Musket 18th Century Fictional Battle of Windy Lane (AWI – Piquet)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Glasco
    Participant

I recently played a solo game of Piquet-Cartouche to remind myself of the rules, plus I actually had a bit of time off, which is becoming rare these days with work and family commitments. I used my American Revolution figures. You can read about it at: https://jdglasco.wordpress.com/2015/09/25/piquet-cartouche-american-revolution-2nd-battle-of-windy-lane/. It was one of my first tries at photographing one of my games; I’m getting better, but I have a long way to go with photo quality.

Jeff

Norm S
    Participant

Nice replay – I have something of a yearning to do AWI, though they would be in a queue behind some 10mm French / Austrian napoleonic, if I kept to my discipline of painting before buying more.

Jeff Glasco
    Participant

Norm,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m sort of the reverse, I’m doing American Revolution till next Spring and then I hope to do some sort of 15mm Napoleonic project. What 10mm figures do you use? I also like them as they have a fair amount of detail.

Jeff

willz
    Participant

A very nice looking game Jeff, cheers for sharing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.