Home Forums Sci Fi General Sci-Fi Figures for Star Wars – Imperial Assault or Legion?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    shelldrake
    Participant

I am after some Star Wars miniatures for a skirmish game, and was wondering what figures actually come with the Imperial Assault box set.

I have seen images of the new one, Legion, but I can’t seem to find what the Imperial Assault packs contain.

As I don’t want the actual game itself, I am would like some advice on  which game or add on packs I should get please.

I don’t want the major characters like Luke, Han or Darth etc, but looking for Stormtroopers, Rebels, Officers and minor characters that can double easily as someone else.

Matthew Hipkin
    Participant
    shelldrake
    Participant

Does this help?

Imperial Assault Core Set Contents

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” style=”position: absolute; clip: rect(1px, 1px, 1px, 1px);” title=”“Imperial Assault Core Set Contents” — Imperial Assault Board Game” src=”https://www.imperialassaultgame.com/imperial-assault-core-set-contents/embed/#?secret=kaFMRo0Ru9&#8243; width=”500″ height=”282″ frameborder=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” sandbox=”allow-scripts” data-secret=”kaFMRo0Ru9″ data-mce-fragment=”1″></iframe>

Yes it does!

This one box would almost do exactly what I want give or take some extra storm troopers/rebels and bounty hunters.

Greatly appreciated, and many thanks

Matthew Hipkin
    Participant

You’re welcome.

Noel
    Participant

I think that the Imperial Assault miniatures are going to be smaller than the Legion ones.  Depending on the scale you are looking for, the IA miniatures may not be compatible with other ranges.

Just some things to keep in mind.

Noel
    Participant
    shelldrake
    Participant

Cheers Noel – I had read somewhere that they probably weren’t compatible.

I think I will wait until after Christmas for some price drops before getting anything, and to wait to see what the Star Wars Legion pack is like once it has been released. Legion has Scouts, which I would like, but IA doesn’t seem to have them, except for one with a large cannon type thing.

Still torn between buying the main box or getting just the add ons.  I might be able to get away with the add on packs for what I want to do… less wastage doing it that way too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.