Home Forums Modern Finding Mistress Elvira, a Fivecore Company Command game.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    kyoteblue
    Participant

Soon as I can Dude, soon as I can. I am putting rocking chairs together for my Lady Joyce.

War Panda
    Participant

The chorus that can be heard across the planet:

“Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira!Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira!”

We can’t wait much longer Blue!!! You’re messing with our minds man!

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
    For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”

kyoteblue
    Participant

I have patio furniture to buy and assemble !!!!

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Kyoteblue:

We are waiting!

Elvira!, Elvira!, Elvira!, Elvira!, Elvira!, Elvira!, Elvira!, Elvira!, Elvira!, Elvira!, Elvira!, Elvira!, Elvira!, Elvira!, Elvira!, Elvira!, Elvira!, Elvira!

Bread and Games, Dude! Stop watching re-runs of the Big Lebowski, dude and give us of Ifat fix. Don’t you know it’s “Ifatuation” and the hunger must be satisfied?

The Mob.

kyoteblue
    Participant

My friend Kenneth Burke posted a picture of my 15mm Elvira on my Face book page.  I’m snowed in right now so it will be a couple of days till I can take delivery of Her.  Soon.

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Kyoteblue:

You may live in Canadian County but I live in Canada-the snowy part of Canada. Last major snowfall was 30 cm. (12 in.) and that one only made my morning commute 20 minutes longer than normal. You think Bongo Haram is snowed in? They’re out there doing all sorts of bad things to percussion instruments and planning atrocities on the music department of Mistress Elvira’s School for Wayward Girls. If not you, whom? If not now, when? You hold the fate of too many in your hands for complaceny and procrastination. Do not break faith with the noble Ifati and abandon them to the cruel predations and perversions of Bongo Haram. Oh, the humanity!

Cheers and a lion’s heart!

Rod Robertson.

kyoteblue
    Participant

I can drive on snow and ice, but there are thousands of Okie’s who can’t…..But do it any way. The OKC Police have issued a statement that they will only respond to injury accidents.  So till the roads clear off…I’m not going to pick up the Elvira figure from my friend Kenneth. Just wait…..Spring is coming.

kyoteblue
    Participant

Pictures of Mistress Elvira now on my facebook page…

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Woo-hoo! Are you ready to rumble?!? Let the games begin!

kyoteblue
    Participant

I also had much talk about a 3-D printed 15mm Orient Express Train…See my facebook pictures for details.

kyoteblue
    Participant

Due to a computer camera malfunction I have not been able to post the pictures I took of the table set up. Damn it.

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Kyoteblue:

Pictures? Who needs them? Describe the board Kyoteblue and let people use their imaginations to fill in the rest. So, do tell us what the board is like and the initial forces to be arrayed against each other. Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! Woo-Hoo!

Rod Robertson

kyoteblue
    Participant

Camera and computer still do not like each other damn it.     A small village with 8 houses a road bisects it. Low walls and on the right flank part of an old fort. Some patches of soft sand or rubble on the out lying edges. more later.

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Kyoteblue:

More. More!

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod Robertson

kyoteblue
    Participant

The game is still set up and my Geek Girl is coming over tomorrow to show me what I did wrong and help me fix it.  I will then have pics to prove it happen on my facebook.

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Kyoteblue:

Photos-shmotos! Describe the campaign, man. Tell us what happened. Listen to me boy! Narrative boy, I say narrative boy. That Okie is as thick as grits made with cement! My lord, I seem to be channeling Foghorn-Leghorn! My apologies Blue.

Looking forward to your up-coming post.

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod Robertson.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.