Home Forums Modern Fireteam:Modern – Modern Wargame Rules

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Greetings

The latest version of my modern rules Fireteam:Modern are now available on the WargameVault.

wargamevault.com/product/196344/FireteamModern-20–Modern-Miniature-Wargame-Rules?hot60=0&src=hnum

The new version include numerous updates and improvements to the rule system including new rules for field defenses and counter battery artillery fire.

Anybody who has already purchased the rules on WargameVault can get the new set with the price of the first discounted.

Fireteam Modern is a set of small unit skirmish rules for modern combined arms land combat using 15-28mm scale miniatures. The rules can be used to fight battles from any post WW2 conflict dating from the 1950s to the modern day or the near future.

These rules have been designed to work with opposing forces of approximately platoon size with additional reinforcements such as small numbers of armoured vehicles and light artillery support.

The PDF contains the core rules plus  characteristics for modern British, US, Generic Middle Eastern and Insurgent forces. a

More information including AARs can be found on my website.

Rory

http://rorycrabb.wordpress.com

Keymaster

Cool, thanks for posting.

Inactive

Great news!

As a buyer and enjoyer of the 1st Ed, how do I apply the discount at Wargames Vault?

Participant

Hi

Glad you enjoy the game.

Drop me an email (using the contact section on my website) including the order number (you can find it in your order history on WargameVault) and I will email you through the discount link.

Rory

http://rorycrabb.wordpress.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.