Home Forums General Blogs First Painted Perry Miniatures Beja. & Kit Bashing Ideas!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve been experimenting with speed painting in order to get a decent number of Beja onto the tabletop. Some years ago now i managed to get eleven (yes, you read that correctly; eleven!) to a finished stage by using my normal many layers method. This was simply not going to do the job. Certainly not if I was ever going to have the numbers on the tabletop that I desired!

I’ve bunged a few of pictures into this post, two are of my experimental speed painting technique and one of a kit bashed Beja which hopefully shows what is possible by simply doing a little planning and foresight.

All the details of how I went about sped painting the Beja here and more examples of some kit bashing to create more variety can be seen on my blog here:
    https://justaddwater-bedford.blogspot.com/2020/07/first-painted-perry-miniatures-beja-and.html

Speed Painted Beja:

Kit Bashed Sample:

Keymaster

They look very nice!

Participant

They look very nice!

Thanks Mike. I’ve just got to base them up and I have roughly one third of a unit done

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.