Home Forums Horse and Musket General Horse and Musket Firstproper Face to Face Game in two years

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

This Sunday we had fun game of Liber Militum Tercios, pitting my New Model Army vs. Nacho’s Holy Roman Empire. A tense, close game, that I won with a hair breadths.  This was my first proper face to face miniatures wargame in two years.

Read a very short summary, and see pictures at my blog post.

With Respect

KTravlos

Keymaster

This was my first proper face to face miniatures wargame in two years.

Cool beans!

Participant

Congratulations, Konstantinos – on completing the move (hope the dust has settled and it’s worked out OK), and on your victory, but most of all on getting a proper game in after so long. I hope this signals your return to regular action!

Chris

There is permission by the Imperial power for one game per month during pandemic conditions, which is really more than enough. Move was completed, but considered how hard it was that her Imperial Power gave her ascent. The move was not smooth, and I had to settle out of court with the old owner for some ridiculous claims, were alas I had no written proof for. Lesson learned. No furnished renting anymore, and nothing accepted just orally. But now is done. New house has no space for gaming, so most of it will be at Nacho’s.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.