Home Forums Horse and Musket 18th Century F&IW Virginia Regiment…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Oh, Shiny! got me. At least it was stuff from the lead pile. These figures have been in the lead pile since the early/mid 1990s.

Does anybody have any 18th century scenarios involving a fort and canoes? Skirmish level, Probably four or five players controlling 4 to 6 figures each. To be played remotely. I’ve been stuck in brain-freeze trying to come up with one.

Not the best photography. Maybe I shouldn’t be taking pictures at 3 am. The musketeers are Front Rank. The officer is Old Glory.

Self taught, persistently behind the times, never up to date. AKA ~ jeff
    More verbosity: http://petiteguerre.blogspot.com/

Participant

Rebels and Patriots have some scenarios like that.

Participant

Thanks, KB. I’m almost sold on ’em.

Along the same lines it’s been a productive weekend on the F&I front. Completed more of the lead pile and various watercraft. The 42nd Regiment with blue cuffs is fresh off the painting bench. I’ve got another 15 Highlanders in the pile. I don’t know if I can do that much tartan and hose dicing! These six figures almost did me in!

The 42nd Reg with yellow cuffs was painted, oh… 30 years ago.

The bateau is brand new and all card construction.

The canoes are home-made epoxy casts which have been haunting my undone pile for close to 30 years, too. I slapped some paint on them since I want to use them for a game I’m going to run soon.

Self taught, persistently behind the times, never up to date. AKA ~ jeff
    More verbosity: http://petiteguerre.blogspot.com/

Participant

Tartan can make ya blind!! The canoes look good.

Participant

Rebels & Patriots use mostly 12 man units, some larger (18) and some smaller (6). Years back the Courier had a campaign of Pontiac’s Rebellion. In most scenarios the British/colomial forces had beached canoes that had to be guarded since all the supplies were in them.

It's never too late to have a happy childhood

Participant

We’re just starting up with Muskets & Tomahawks II. Units are mostly 6-8 but can in some cases be purchased up to 12.

I like your Virginia Provincials!

The tree of Life is self pruning.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.