Home Forums Modern Flashpoint Minis 15mm Somalis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

All,

Anyone fancying a little “Blackhawk Down?” If so, you’ve got to pick these troops up from Jimmi at Flashpoint Minis. It’s a great pack, with twenty-one figures in nine different poses! I painted them up as outlandishly as I could stand, with a wild mix of lots of bright colors with various pieces of camouflage uniform items. There are some really good poses, very dynamic and realistic, and the figures are robust, sizing up with Battlefront.

The whole pack, 21 troops. I based them on pennies, sanded them, washed them, then threw on some static grass. You can see the wild colors from here!

A good looking pose of a militia rifleman with AK-47. Here you can see the bright, non-military uniform items mixed with modern-era uniforms (faded US Woodland camo at left, US desert tri-color at right). To see more photos, please check the blog at:
    http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2017/02/flashpoint-minis-15mm-somalis.html

I highly recommend the figures for Somalia and other African 15mm gaming, they’re very well representative (in my opinion) and easily recognizable.

V/R,
    Jack

Participant

Those are really cool !!

Participant

Thanks John!

V/R,

Jack

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.