Home Forums General General Flight Deck Decals Excellent Customer Service

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Dan Arute of Flight Deck Decals has done a brilliant job on some custom 1/600 scale Israeli War of Independence Egyptian decals for me, which arrived in the post yesterday all the way from the USA. I asked if Dan could design a sheet including roundels and fin flashes for fighter sized aircraft, which he has managed to do perfectly, despite all of the fiddly details.

He has done an absolutely splendid job but I won’t post a photo here, as it could be copied and it’s Dan’s copyright. As soon as I can, however, I’ll paint up some REAF Spitfires and post some pictures on the blog. I’ve used some of his RAF decals before for my Ecuadorean fighters and they are excellent. I can’t recommend Dan’s design work and customer service highly enough, so why not find out for yourself by visiting the website and placing an order or two:

https://www.flightdeckdecals2400.com/1-600-scale-aircraft-decal

He has just about everything you could need for aircraft decals in both 1/600 and 1/300, including some really unusual insignia from South American, Asian and Middle Eastern air forces, not to mention the naval decals in 1/2400 and 1/3000. A great range and a great bloke to do business with. Thanks Dan!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.