1. Facing – does active vehicle can be rotated in whatever way during movement phase without loosing movement distance?
2. Movement during reaction: does vehicle rotation in reaction count as movement and then could be done only once per turn? Can vehicles move and fire in reaction (infantry cannot)? Is turret movement free ie. vehicle has 360 deg LOS?
3. Is there any difference (in game terms) between Wheeled and Tracked vehicles?
4. 3 – man tank crew which got 3 casualties; are they able to make first aid check by themselves or they need adjacent friendly healthy unit to make first aid check?
1. If infantry squad with RPG (Hvy. AP:3/AT:2(M) moves tactically (6 inches) and then fires with RPG into tank, it lost one FP die due to movement so it has now 1D AT firepower.
2. The same as above but regarding diminishing AT firepower; the same unit with RPG as above is non-initiative unit which reacts to enemy tank fire with 2D firepower. Then this unit is fired by another tank so reacts again, so now its firepower is 1D AT FP due to diminishing FP.