Home Forums General Trading Post For sale in the USA Tons of FOW and Microarmor.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sorry yall but I can only sell in the USA, I have tons of painted and unpainted FOW/Team Yankee/Fate o a Nation and Vietnam 15 mm figures and models along with a ton of Modren Mocroarmor 1/285 for sale. I can only take cash/check/money orders( I can’t do electronic money I’m old damn it.)

Jonathan Keepers

6281 Landers Ct. El Reno OK 73036

I’m running for the Oklahoma State Legisitate House of Reperesantives in District 56.

So I am selling my hoppy to pay for my campaign cause I’m poor!!! Please help me win!!!

Participant

Sadly being in OZ I can’t take any off your hands, but good luck with the campaign.

Participant

Well, if you win, perhaps you can undo the massive increases the US Post Office inflicted on international mail.    I’m outside your borders too, otherwise I’d be happy to trade a campaign contribution for some 6mm moderns!

Participant

Thanks for the replies and atta boys.

Participant

Good luck on that campaign!

Do you have a bit more specific list?  Like, what all do you have for Nam?

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Participant

I have almost everything BF made for Vietnam so tons of it I tend to buy both sides so I can solo play.

Participant

I’m definitely interested.  If you could get a little list together I’ll take a look at the BF site for what all was made.

Participant

Jon Russell is going to help me take pics and post them on Facebook later this week or next but Like I said if BF made it I most likely have it.

Participant

I’d love to see what you have for Fate o a Nation!  I’m in Idaho, so right next door :-).  How would I find you on facebook?  By your name or Jon’s?  You’re welcome to email me and maybe we can talk.  jriverainid <at> gmail <dot> com

Participant

James, you would find me as Jonathan Keepers of facebook I have two accounts but they are linked and yes I would be happy to sell you my FOAN stuff.

Participant

I currently don’t have anything for FOAN, but its a conflict I’ve always wanted to get into and like you I always collect both (all) sides.  I’ll look for you on FB, thanks!

Participant

Just wanted to let everyone know, we’ve been talking and Kyoteblue is offering really great deals on his minis!  I won’t be able to buy his Fate of a Nation stuff, so they’re available.

Participant

Note My FOAN consists of  4 Super Shermans 6 M-48/’60s 4 Centurians and 18 T-55’s and the Book. 160.00 US bucks plus shipping.

Participant

Apologies for the hijack:  James, where in Idaho do you live?  I’m moving to Sandpoint in not too long and hoping to find gamers a little more local than Spokane…

Kyote: I’m still interested in the VN stuff!

Participant

I have everything painted based and flocked for Nam that BF made for Nam so hundred of figures and US Tanks and M-113’s I’m selling half of them and will still have too much, any reasonable offer will be taken. Er, no ARVN or Huey’s as I have not built but have them in boxes..

Participant

Fate of a Nation Book and 17 T-55’s 3 Super Shermans 3Centurians 6 M-48/60’s  160.00 bucks US and shipping.

Participant

WW2 Beach Landing Normandy US Inf. Company on based half on beach sand half on grass, landing craft, and beach obstacles and Greman Company with bunkers. No reasonable offer refused. Plus postage.

Participant

Hey Darkest Star, sent you a PM.

Participant

Jon Russell took pics of the micro armor and posted them on my Facebook page I am the only Jonathan Keepers in Oklahoma even though I have 2 FB accounts they are linked so check out the ton of MA !!!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.