Home Forums Modern Forces for Modern Africa Part 1 – Rebel Minis Government Troops

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Just Jack
    Participant

All,

Well, I’ve got more troops for Modern Middle East, but I’ve posted all I’ve got finished so far, so time to move on to other modern troops I’ve finished, which are for Modern Africa. First off, I bought one of Rebel Minis’ “Battle Boxes,” the one for Bongolesia, and it’s pretty cool. I won’t get to all of it hear, but it’s got African Rebels, African Government Troops, and a team of mercenaries/contractors/ special forces-types in civilian clothes. Here we’ll look at the Gov’t troops and Mercs.

Here’s the whole Gov’t force, 27 troops in nine (9!) different poses. Sure, some of the poses are a bit ‘samey,’ but nine poses for 27 troops is pretty damn amazing if you ask me. There are also four mercs, each a unique pose. When you pair these with the Rebels, and the fact they also come with some scenarios, the Battle Box is a helluva deal.

To see the more pics, please check the blog at:
    http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2015/11/forces-for-modern-africa-part-1-rebel.html

That wraps up the next batch of troops, stand by for more 15mm troop postings for Africa (three more, I believe). Regarding my upcoming 20mm campaign in the Balkans, probably not going to be able to start this weekend. I’ve got a bunch of terrain on the way, looks like some won’t be here until next week though, plus I’m waiting on more 20mm Elhiem figures. They should be here any day, but I still need to get them painted up and based. But it’s coming, so stand by for that too!

V/R,
    Jack

kyoteblue
    Participant

I have most of those figures, I really like Rebel Miniatures !!! Your troops arrived today Just Jack and even my Grand Daughter Kay Kay says they are cool looking !!! I also got more painted WW1 Germans and Brits. Need to rebase them but I have enough to do Verdun this coming Feb. Team Yankee got pushed back to mid Dec. so I may do Ifat in the mean while.

kyoteblue
    Participant

More later!!

Just Jack
    Participant

John,
    Glad to hear the troops made it safe and sound, and I hope you like them.

I think the world would very much like to see the return to Ifat, so get crackin’.

V/R,
    Jack

kyoteblue
    Participant

Depends on how soon we get snowed in……

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.