Home Forums Horse and Musket Napoleonic Fourth Napoleonic Game with One Hour Wargames

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Just Jack
    Participant

All,

Well, the British managed to turn the tables on the French, and now the Brits are pushing ahead and the French are doing their best to fall back on a hill they hope will anchor their defensive line. The British are many and pushing hard, the French are few, dispersed, and without a direct route to the hill. General Dadie is visibly shaken, while General Nickolls is licking his chops.

Overview, north is up. The French will begin the game with all units below the river (lower third of table, running east to west). The roads are simply decoration, conferring no movement bonus. At dead center is a large swampy area that is impassable to all troops, as are the two woods on either side of the table. The hill, Mont Bleu, is at the top of the table and is the victory objective for both sides. The British will start with all forces off the table, but all units will enter the table via the southern (bottom) edge on Turn 1.

Fifteen turns to see who holds the hill; it may as well have been on Jupiter… To witness the slaughter, please check the blog at:
    http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2016/06/fourth-napoleonic-game-with-one-hour.html

More to come! I’ve got a pretty cool looking WWII skirmish game to post yet.

V/R
    Jack

Rod RobertsonRod Robertson
    Participant

kyotebluekyoteblue
    Participant

Huzzah for The Boy !!!!!! Oh and I have some left over Japanese Lt.MG’s and Heavy MG’s if you need them for The Pacific…..

Just Jack
    Participant

Rod’s still shooting me the “consterpation” emoji, while Kyote’s cheering my heartless offspring.

He did it in the next fight, too (WWII). ┬áTechnically it was a draw, but the reality is that he put another whoopin’ on me.

And thanks John, I appreciate ya man, but I’ll wait. ┬áThe stuff has been on back order since January though…

V/R,

Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.