Home Forums WWII FOW Barbarossa. Game 2

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Mike,
    I’m not sure what’s going on, but they’re still not showing up on my machine.
    V/R, Jack

They did, looks like the site they are hosted has either blocked them or removed them or something…

Participant

I was not sure and erred to caution. Out here in the colonies it still gets regularly used but I think you have to be over 40 to get away with it :-)
    <p data-wr_replaced=”true”>.

</p>
    <p data-wr_replaced=”true”>All good. I actually live in Oregon currently though I grew up in the land of Lego, Ham and excessive beer consumption (Denmark)</p>

Participant

Mike,

When I first tried to get the images to display inside the post, I got exactly what you get – 4 image “markers”.  So I edited the post to the actual links, rather than try and embed the image.  They are on google drive and I have shared them to be publicly available.

Keymaster

Thats odd, as when I did them first off they worked, just as this second attempt worked.. can you see my second lot?

EDIT.. the second lot have gone into squares too now.. very strange.

Have to get Kyote to make a photobucket account or something.

😀

Participant

Mike,

I never saw anything but the image squares in both posts. Strange it is.

Keymaster

Have you got the URLs from FB?
    I understand they are on there originally?

Participant

The URLs are not from facebook.  As the images may not be shared via FB, I copied the images from Johns’s facebook page into my google drive.  I then made the latter publicly available.

Keymaster

Let me try using the original FB URLs rather than your Gdrive…

Participant

There we go Mike !!! Oh and the people cut off in the pictures are my friends Stoney and Courtney the computer girl.

Keymaster

There we go Mike !!! Oh and the people cut off in the pictures are my friends Stoney and Courtney the computer girl.

yay, do you want me to delete my posts with the failed pictures to make the thread tidier?

Participant

Sure Mike !!!

Participant

German turn 4, Germans roll to un pin the Pz Inf. and need a 4 I roll a 3. They will stay pinned this turn, I roll to dig them in and fail so they will be gone to ground, making them harder to target. German Arty tries to range in on the Russian Mortars and also fails.  Damn!! The  1st Pz IV platoon (down to 2 tanks ) fires at the BA-10 Armored Cars and gets 2 hits out of 4 dice. The BA-10’s need 5 ot better on their armor saves and one dies the other is lucky and rolls a 6. The C in C  Pz IV platoon fires 6 shots at the remaining 4 BA-10’s bailing one and killing 3  (the BA-10’s make their morale and stick around) The 2 in C with his tank and the other Pz IV. fire  4 shots at the 2 45mm AT guns and  get one hit  make their fire power and kill one. Then the Pz III’s of Lt. Klug platoon fire 4 shots at the last AT gun and kill it.  Things are looking better for Capt Hassel now. All the tanks storm trooper 4 inches.

Col Sokolove maybe heading for a Gulag …

Russian turn 4 coming soon.

Participant

Russian turn 4 , The 4 Russian tanks move up out of the woods and the one bogs down the 3 get in range of the German tanks. The Russian Arty ranges in on Lt. Klug’s platoon gets one hit but the Pz III makes it’s armor save. The mortars again come in on the Pz Inf. get 3 hits and kill one more Inf stand. The Tanks get 3 shots get one hit but the Pz IV makes it’s armor save. The last BA-10 fires 2 shots but get no hits…. Commissar Putin starts eyeing Col Sokolove…..

Participant

German Turn 5, The Germans kill off the Russian tanks and armored car, but the Pz inf stays pinned . All the Germans make their storm trooper move and head for the gap in the mine field.

Russian Turn 5 The last T-26 tries to un bog and fails. With no way to stop the German tanks Col Sokolove  shoots Commissar Putin and orders a retreat,

And so ends Barbarossa Game 2.

I’m going to tear down the terrain and set up  my new terrain and hope that I can have Courtney walk  me thru using and posting more pics.

I also was able to get the 5 core company command down loaded and printed out and will try to check them out as well.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.