Home Forums WWII FOW Barbarossa game 3 The Last Train to Moscow.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I tore down the table and put out new terrain , a rail line and road crossing at the village of Plodz  which is on the rail line and road to Moscow.

Capt Sokolove will be defending the line till the last train leaves for Moscow. He has the remnants of the 13 Trans-Siberian Rifle Regiment and some Div. support.

Major Hassel will be leading his heavy Pz KG.  they need only kick in the door the the whole house will collapse, on to Moscow!!!

I will try to get pictures and post them to my facebook page.

Participant

Looking forward to it.

Participant

Kyoteblue:

Sounds like fun! Dish details on the Soviet and German Forces involved. What is the composition of KG Hassel? And what meager resources will Cap’t. Sokolove have to defend the Rodina-Mat against the Fascist Hoards? Please, do tell.

Cheers.

Rod Robertson.

Participant

Hey Guys, real life has gotten in the way of gaming, I hope to get this game going in the next day or so. Oh and maybe get some pictures of it as well.

Participant

Kyoteblue:

So, you’re leaving me behind as the sole Luddite-dinosaur, eh? Oh well, I will hold the banner high and proud. No pici’s here!

Rodosauraus Rex.

Participant

John – Let’s go old man, no one likes excuses.

Rodasaurus – You’re just being selfish, depriving the world!

Take care fellas.

V/R,
    Jack

Participant

Hey where are those pics? I saw your Game II ones (which are very nice)

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
    For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”

Participant

I was shown how to do the pictures once but do not remember how to do it so I have a two hundred dollar camera that I don’t know how to use….. I have also been very busy painting and making terrain for the game. I found a train…it looks cheesy but will work and I’ll have to fake the T-35 .

Participant

Cool…well looking forward to seeing your choo choo!   <Hey no sniggering in the back>

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
    For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”

Participant

I have posted some pics of the start of this game on my facebook account so should you want to see them please look me up at Jonathan Keepers . I’ll write up and hopefully take and post more pics tomorrow.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.