Home Forums WWII Free game – WWII tactical

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Norm S
    Participant

My rules Tigers at Minsk are aimed at getting 10mm WWII onto a small table using hexes.

Accepting that there are people who might like to try the rules but may not have figures or hex terrain, I have produced a downloadable set of counters and a map that will allow one of the scenarios in the rulebook to be played.

The rules are free anyway, but gamers might like to try something before they invest in either figures or terrain.

Link – http://battlefieldswarriors.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/free-game-sample-from-tigers-at-minsk.html

• This topic was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Norm S.
    Lagartija Mike
    Spectator

Norm, semi-related do you know of any sources of interlocking prefab hexagon tiles?

Angel Barracks

Very kind, ta very much!

Norm S
    Participant

Mike – thanks

Mike – I think the premier system would be Kallistra (www.kallistra.co.uk) they use a 4″ tile and they are grouped into sixes. I know some people collect cheap heroscape sets from e-bay simply for the plastic tiled grid. Warbles and Pendraken do MDF hexes (non locking) and GHQ have their polystyrene hex system, also none locking, but they do grip onto some fabric cloths to reduce slippage.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.