Home Forums Horse and Musket Napoleonic French Light Cavalry 1813

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cameronian
    Participant

28mm Irregular figures, French Chasseurs slightly modified and painted as:

Würzburg Jäger zu Pferd Regiment

4th Italian Chasseur à Cheval Regiment

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Neil Scott
    Participant

Very nicely done

Double six! I need a double six

Cameronian
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Thanks – I have never seen any irregular 28mm figures, good to have a reference.

Cameronian
    Participant

Pleasure, most of my 28s are either Irregular or Warrior.

Greystreak
    Participant

Seeing those old Irregular figures, with the single-pose horses reminds us to be thankful that in recent times we have the Perry brothers to offer other choices.

Bryce Allen

Cameronian
    Participant

Congratulations on having the disposable income to enable you to purchase Perry figures in numbers.  Us lesser mortals have to make do with what you seem to regard as an inferior product in order to pursue our hobby.  I hope nothing changes for you in the future 

willz
    Participant

Beautiful figures George, a fine display of lovely cavalry figures.  Like you George I am a great fan of Irregular and Warrior miniatures, sadly they are not appreciated as much as they should be.  These days a large section of the wargaming aficionado’s won’t lower themselves to work on certain figures that are considered not the in thing.  Sadly losing out on honing their modelling skills.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.