Home Forums Fantasy General Fantasy Further Adventures with the Rangers of Shadow Deep

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jeff Wasileski 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jeff Wasileski
    Participant

I’ve posted the next installment of my Rangers of Shadow Deep adventure on my blog:
    http://bogdanwaz.blogspot.com/2019/10/rangers-of-shadow-deep-campaign.html

This one deals with the retaking of the tower of Tor Varden

Darkest Star Games
    Darkest Star Games
    Participant

Great report, thanks!  Seems their good fortune and quick dealing with the gnolls kept them out of deeper trouble, and with only a couple of small wounds.  That Shadow Knight could have really caused some damage had the crew been a bit more haggard!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Gone Fishing
    Participant

I’m loving these reports. Your table and figures are most impressive, and as I said last time, you have found a good balance in your reporting – just enough, without getting bogged down with too much detail or dialogue. Hope we get to see the next chapter!

Wouter Wolput
    Wouter Wolput
    Participant

Very impressive terrain you got there. For the cardboard pieces, are these from the Battlesystems dungeon system?

Gorgeous models too and a great report!

Thomaston
    Participant

I really enjoyed reading these. The terrains are very well done.

Tired is enough.

Jeff Wasileski
    Participant

Thanks for all the kind words!

The cardboard terrain used in these games was from the Terra Clips “Dungeon Rise” sets.  Sadly, I believe they are no longer printed but you can still find them online occasionally.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.