Home Forums General General Get Together

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Alan Millicheap
    Participant

Do you have a date in mind?

Mike
    Keymaster

Sometime in October ish… ?

Mike
    Keymaster

So I have had a quick look, it is a stand alone classroom away from the main school building.
    It has a sink, so I can bring a kettle and what not for drinks.
    Currently there is a fridge in case people want to bring a packed lunch, though I am not sure if the fridge will be there when we make use of it.

It is not huge, being a classroom, but for 10 or so people it would do I reckon, especially as it is a lot less at £100.00
    If we can get 10 people that is quite a bargain, more left over cash for noms!

Mike
    Keymaster

What sort of times are people thinking as a start and finish?

willz
    Participant

I would be up for a days gaming in Bristol, I have an 18th century game with one page set of rules all ready to go.  I can be up at Bristol by 0800 / 0900 game until 1600 / 1700, I am assuming a Sat /Sun.

Guy Farrish
    Participant

I could do those times – probably a bit earlier/later if required/possible.

Mike
    Keymaster

The school can let us have the main hall at the reduced cost of £100.00 from between 09:30 to 16:00

greg954
    Participant

That sounds ok, I was going to say somewhere between 0800/0900 – 1600/1700.  I suppose a Saturday is better? Although a Sunday is variable? The weekend dates for October are….

6th/7th, 13th/14th, 20th/21st, 27th/28th.

Saturday is probably better for me, but TBH my diary at the moment is clear for October. So I could do any of those above dates.

What’s everyone elses preference?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by greg954.
    Steve Johnson
    Participant

Depending upon dates, I’d be up for it.

Mike
    Keymaster

Sorry peeps, various RL issues have meant I have been unable to get any further with this, maybe next year?

Guy Farrish
    Participant

…in Jerusalem?

Sorry –  3 days early!

Curses – I was looking forward to that – also racking my brains what game to bring/put on, so you have saved me from that anguish for a while. Still up for it though.

(hope the RL things aren’t too worrying/onerous)

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.