Home Forums General General Great service from Gaming Enhancements

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Russell PhillipsRussell Phillips
    Participant

Just wanted to note the excellent service I’ve received from Gaming Enhancements. A little while ago, I contacted them to ask when some Litko bases would be back in stock. They replied that they were expecting a restock order in a week, and they’d let me know when it arrived.

They contacted me a while later to say that one order had arrived, but my bases weren’t included (they’d put in three restock orders within a week, and had hoped everything would arrive together, but it didn’t). They wanted to let me know so that I didn’t wonder why other out of stock items were appearing in stock on the website. A couple of days later, they informed me that they’d arrived, and I put in my order.

My order included some markers that they don’t sell any more, and weren’t linked from the main menu on the site (I think I found them via a search). But they contacted me to say that they still had some, but they’d take some finding. The rest of the order was in the post, and they’d send the markers as soon as they found them, at no extra cost.

The current Covid-19 situation has obviously made things difficult for all of us, and supplies have sometimes been difficult to get, but Gaming Enhancements have been fantastic at keeping me informed at all times. I’ve been really impressed, and just wanted to let other people know.

Military history author

EllenEllen
    Participant

Thank you so much for your post Russell. I know how I’d feel if I’d ordered something and hadn’t received it yet other out of stock items were replaced. Customer service is important; we look after you as best we can and it makes you feel valued. Plus the chats with customers brighten the day as well!

www.gamingenhancements.com

Russell PhillipsRussell Phillips
    Participant

I know how I’d feel if I’d ordered something and hadn’t received it yet other out of stock items were replaced. Customer service is important; we look after you as best we can and it makes you feel valued. Plus the chats with customers brighten the day as well!

Absolutely, I’d have wondered where my stuff was. But you’ve gone the extra mile with this order, so I thought I’d let people know.

Military history author

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.