Home Forums Sci Fi 6mm Sci-Fi Gum package

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Darkest Star Games Darkest Star Games 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Darkest Star Games
    Darkest Star Games
    Participant

Orbits gum has a plastic package that I think can work well as a small 6mm drop ship, shuttle, or OTV.  Could also work as a 15mm drop coffin.

In 15mm looks like it could hold 6 figures laying on their backs, while in 6mm it can hold probably 2 vehicles or 50 troops or so.  I’ll be using them mostly as 6mm shuttles and Customs/boarding craft, maybe asteroid miners.  Their prow is pretty blunt so might round out a couple to look more aerodynamic.  Going to need some greeblies!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Gaz045
    Participant

Good find, I don’t think they use that contained over here……..just a cylindrical tub.

"Even dry tree bark is not bitter to the hungry squirrel"

Darkest Star Games
    Darkest Star Games
    Participant

Thanks!  I’ve seen those type too, and they don’t look quite as useful for this sort of thing, though might make good buildings or towers?  I’ve only seen these types of containers at Target and a local grocer.  Don’t know how wide spread they are.  I have 5 at the moment and might go pillage some more in a day or 2.  The gum isn’t bad either!  🙂

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.