Home Forums Sci Fi General Sci-Fi GZG flash sale – Easter weekend FT/V15/SG15 ranges

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just seen this on the front page of the GZG shop (hunting Germys 2mm):

Be a HAPPY BUNNY this Holiday Weekend with our four-day EASTER FLASH SALE!

From Midnight* on the 28th, until MIDNIGHT* ON EASTER MONDAY (1st April), we have a FLASH SALE running on our most popular lines – all the FT Starships and V15 codes (15mm vehicles and accessories) are at 10% off, and all SG15 codes (15mm Infantry) are at 20% off!

Treat yourself to something that you’ll still have when all the Chocolate Eggs are long gone!

No special codes to enter, no minimum or maximum order values – just simple DISCOUNTED PRICES. All SALE items have their discounted prices marked in RED, which will be automatically applied when you order.

* Please note that UK TIME applies in all cases – and don’t forget that the clocks go forward on Saturday night!

Wishing everyone a very HAPPY EASTER BREAK, whether you celebrate it as a religious event or just an excuse to eat way too much chocolate…

Jon (GZG), Thursday 28th March 2024

https://shop.groundzerogames.co.uk for those interested.

Participant

What surprised me about this was that the US and UK change our clocks at different times of the year.  Bonkers!  I think it’s time we abolish this practice…

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Participant

Also, dang I wish I had seen this sooner!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.