Home Forums Fantasy General Fantasy Hadross: Fantasy Seapeople Army

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nathaniel Weber
    Participant

About 2 years ago, a gaming friend told me that the fantasy miniatures game Wrath of Kings was heavily discounted, so I took a look and ordered a Hadross army—fantasy seapeople types, with crabs, fishmen, giant crabs, etc. I painted about half of them right after they arrived but then moved on to other projects. I broke them back out earlier this month and finished them up, pictures below.

I haven’t played Wrath of Kings yet and not sure if I will get around to it, but these miniatures will serve well as any fantasy seapeople army—I’m planning on putting them up against either A) a coastal/swamp army of werecrocodiles, skinks, and turtlemen and/or B) an undead army selected from various ranges.

Geof Downton
    Participant

There are fantastic! (‘Though I’m a tiny bit disappointed to not see Spongebob.)

I thought Sea People were supposed to be an appropriate enemy for my Hebrews, but I’m not so sure…

One who puts on his armour should not boast like one who takes it off.
    Ahab, King of Israel; 1 Kings 20:11

Nathaniel Weber
    Participant

Thanks!

And yes, these Seapeople are not to be confused with Sea Peoples, nor with the Merpeoples (and DEFINITELY not with Deep Ones!)

Darkest Star Games
    Participant

Really cool, and such a variety!  Man, I’d hate to see these guys come lumbering up the shingle…

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

I see seapeople.

We get slapped around, but we have a good time!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.